Technically you should be fine with the first 5 steps. After that, if it dies at any point, repeat steps 1 to 4. Make a batch file!
1. start, cmd - run as administrator
2. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode="allow" ssid=test key=12345678
3. netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
4. netsh wlan start hostednetwork
5. Share the internet connection between Microsoft virtual WIFI
miniport adapter and YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
6. Connect your android phone/tablet to new network called "test" enter the
password: "12345678" and set the DHCP settings to static or manual:
8. After restarting windows, you should again type 4.step command. OR just create a shortcut on your desktop with netsh wlan start hostednetwork.