If you're not on domain, these are the steps you should first undertake:
- Connect to VPN. If you don't have VPN download it!
- Go to My Computer
- Go to Tools --> Map Network Drive...
- Change Drive Letter to I: . Under Folder Type file:////emfs5/stupc
- Finish the wizard - If prompted for your credentials just enter your NUSID
If you're using any browser besides IE6, this is what you can do to try and rectify your problem:
- Visit the Web Shopping site.
- Log in using your NUSID credentials if required.
- Go to the software that you wish to download - Select Save As...
- Make sure that in the file name you change the extension to *.ws# - IE has this habit of saving it as *.ws_ which will lead to the installation not working.
- Go to the file where you saved it, Open it. Windows will ask you whether to use the web to search for the appropriate program or browse from list. Select browse from list.
- Under location put this down: "I:\Webshop\Webshop-fps23\Program\WebShop.exe" without quotes. Please note that in order for this address to work you should have completed the aforementioned steps on mapping your network drive!
- Installation should commence :)
Any problems let me know, and I'll try to help out :D