Nevermind I think I've found a workaround to the problem. I'm not too sure what's the problem, but from the looks of it, it's either the DHCP or duplicate IPs or something along the lines of that.
So if you can't access the internet, this is what you can try:
- Use VPN - if this connects - great! Else:
- Go to Start --> Run...
- Type "cmd" without quotes and then Enter - should take you to Command Prompt
- Type the following commands IN ORDER followed by the Enter key each time:
- ipconfig /flushdns (followed by Enter)
- ipconfig /release (followed by Enter)
- ipconfig /registerdns (followed by Enter)
- ipconfig /renew (followed by Enter)
This should solve your problems try connecting to VPN and start surfing - if not...oh well....just suck it up I guess :D